• Draping is one of the most overlooked necessities.
• If you are not comfortable draping, you will not get that client back in for another massage.
• The trick to draping is not to expose any private areas and for them not to feel air.
• If you tuck when you drape, be careful where you tuck.
• A roman drape (or sports drape) is when you tuck the sheet under the leg or arm.
• You can have a blanket on top of the sheet for extra warmth.
• Some salons or spas use towels to drape the client.
• Some people use a flat sheet instead of a fitted sheet on the table
(They sometimes use cloth pins or just tie the sheet around the legs).